I'm more of a Nintendo fan myself. I've been trying to beat Super Mario brothers 2 here lately. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
no...it's been hooked up for a long time....i play it often
I'm more of a Nintendo fan myself. I've been trying to beat Super Mario brothers 2 here lately. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It is being released in a bundle pack with Spiderman 2 video for $250.00
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
lol go labontechick she knows where its at and yeah i gotz my old genesis still plugged up so dont worry i know what its like to retro game
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
i've been trying to beat 3 again
greatest game on earth god i love the old mario games but hey you guys should seriously try like some of the new gamecube games like paper mario and re4 i just got them both and there honestly some of the best games i've ever played
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
i'd have to buy a gamecube to do that...
i can sit up and play DR. Mario all night long
lol dr. mario is the poo... but hey survey how many people have played ddr *dance dance revolution*?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
I broke my regular nintendo system out a while back, I love that thing ... mike tysons punch out, contra, tecmo bowl, excite bike, (the hockey game, cant think of name right now, the one were you have like 4 people, short dude, short fat dude, skinny dude and huge dude) ... ahh i love the NES
"Why so serious?"
Yeah, my boys were onto me wanting that PSP....told them as expensive as it is, they better go out and get a job.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks